Brewster, Mass.--Senior Mike Caparco (Johnston, RI) finished in a tie for 19th place with a 158 (83, 75) to lead the Rhode Island College men's golf team to a 21st place finish (23 teams) with a team score of 692 (353, 339) at the 84th Annual New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Div. III Championship played at the Captain's Course on Oct. 21-22.
• The Anchormen carded a 692 (353, 339), which was good for a 21st place finish (23 teams), while Babson took home the team championship with a score of 613 (313, 300).
• The par-72 Captain's Course-Starboard was played on Sunday and measures 6,687 yards, while the par-72 Captain's Course-Port was played on Monday and measures 6,610 yards.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• RIC junior Tyler Boisclair (West Warwick, RI) finished in a tie for 59th place with a 165 (80, 85).
• Senior Victor Dumont (Riverside, RI) shot a 181 (98, 83), which was good for a tie for 102nd place.
• Junior Matthew Butler (Johnston, RI) carded a 188 (92, 96) and finished the tournament in 109th place.
• There were a total of 114 golfers at the event.
The Anchormen have wrapped up the fall portion of this year's schedule and will return to action in the Spring of 2019.