Brewster, Mass.--Junior Tyler Boisclair (West Warwick, RI) shot an 80 and is tied for 33rd place to lead the Rhode Island College men' golf team to a 22nd place (23 teams) with a team score of 353 at the 84th Annual New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Div. III Championship played at the Captain's Course-Starboard on Sunday afternoon.
• The Anchormen carded a 353, which was good for a 22nd place finish (23 teams), while Williams is in first place with a 310.
• The par-72 Captain's Course-Starboard measures 6,687 yards.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• RIC senior Mike Caparco (Johnston, RI) carded an 83 and is in a tie for 58th place.
• Junior Matthew Butler (Johnston, RI) finished the day in a tie for 103rd place with a 92.
• Senior Victor Dumont (Riverside, RI) shot a 98, which has him in a tie for 109th place.
• Senior Valmore Dumont (Riverside, RI) rounded out the RIC golfers, shooting a 99 which was good for 111th place.
• There are a total of 114 golfers at the event.
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will compete in the second round of the NEIGA Championship on Monday, Oct. 22.