Providence, R.I.--Senior Miranda Murphy (Lansdale, PA) had a fourth place finish in the all-around (36.875) and was 10th on beam (9.250) as the Rhode Island College women's gymnastics team took third at the Brown Tri-Match on Sunday afternoon.
• RIC finished in third place (three teams) with a season-best team score of 182.200, while host Brown finished in first place with a 193.900. Southern Connecticut was second with a team score of 191.675.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Murphy also placed 13th on bars (8.975), 16th on floor (9.300) and 17th on vault (9.350) for the Anchorwomen.
• Senior Allie DiBiase (North Kingstown, RI) took fifth in the all-around (36.675). She was 10th on the vault (9.550), 12th on bars (9.175), 13th on floor (9.400) and 16th on beam (8.550).
• Junior Kyndel Yett (Carrollton, GA) placed 12th on vault (9.500), 17th on floor (9.025) and 17th on bars (8.700).
• Sophomore Christa Vaccaro (Winthrop, MA) posted a 15th place finish on vault (9.425), was 15th on bars (8.775) and 18th on floor (9.000).
• Junior Chandler Lynn (Grosse Pointe Woods, MI) finished 13th on floor (9.400) and 16th on bars (8.750).
• Junior Grace Davis (Royersford, PA) registered a 15th place finish on both beam (8.750) and floor (9.375).
• Sophomore Kaela Skerl (Albuquerque, NM) posted a 13th place finish on beam (9.025) and was 18th on bars (8.650).
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will travel to West Chester for a tri-match with William & Mary on Friday, Feb. 15 (7 p.m.).