Ithaca, N.Y.--Seniors Allie DiBiase (North Kingstown, RI) and Miranda Murphy (Lansdale, PA) finished second and third, respectively, in the all-around as the Rhode Island College women's gymnastics team finished third (three teams) at a National Collegiate Gymnastics Association (NCGA) tri-meet hosted by Ithaca on Saturday afternoon.
1. Brockport (189.050)
2. Ithaca (185.975)
3. Rhode Island College (178.250)
HOW IT HAPPENED
• DiBiase finished tied for eighth on vault (9.350), 12th on bars (8.525), 16th on beam (8.475) and 14th on floor (9.275) for a 35.625 all-around point total.
• Murphy finished 16th on vault (8.925), 13th on bars (8.400), ninth on beam (9.050) and 15th on floor (9.050) for a 35.425 all-around point total.
• Junior Grace Davis (Royersford, PA) was sixth on beam (9.375). She also finished 13th on floor (9.350).
• Junior Kyndel Yett (Carrolton, GA) finished tied for 10th on vault (9.250), tied for 15th on bars (8.250) and was 16th on floor (8.900).
• Junior Chandler Lynn (Grosse Pointe Woods, MI) finished 12th on floor (9.375). She was also 14th on bars (8.275).
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will compete at Brown on Sunday, February 10 (noon).